Proving luxury and performance do mix.
Yamaha’s FX SHO continues to set the standard in the luxury performance category. Its fuel-efficient, supercharged, Super High Output 1.8 liter Yamaha Marine engine is complemented by a lightweight NanoXcel® hull. Adjustable sponsons and Yamaha’s Quick Shift Trim System allow customized handling and quicker planing. Exclusive Command Link keys provide easy access to onboard instrumentation. And No Wake Mode reserves the engine’s RPMs for controlled operation. The extended swim platform features extra stern storage and convenient dual grab handles. For those who thought luxury had to come at the expense of performance, the FX SHO continues to delightfully surprise.
- Swim Platform: The extended swim platform features fast-access stern storage, double grab handles and a convenient reboarding step, angled deep in the water for easy reboarding.
- Command Link: An industry first, offering quick, easy access to onboard instrumentation keys.
- Engine: The Supercharged Super High Output 1812cc Yamaha Marine engine delivers the most fuel-efficient ride in the high performance category.
- Seat: All-new for 2013, upgraded fabric on the spacious, precision-stitched three-person saddle keeps everyone on board more comfortable.
- Adjustable Steering: To best accommodate the driver, the steering column can be tilted up or down – offering a more comfortable, personalized riding experience.
- Deck Storage: A large glovebox and an easily accessed forward storage compartment provide ample space for stowing gear.
- Engine Type: Supercharged 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, High Output Yamaha Marine Engine
- Pump Type: 155mm High-pressure
- Fuel Type Recommended: Regular Unleaded
- Displacement: 1812cc
- Electronic Fuel Injection: Standard
- Low-RPM Mode™: Standard
- Adjustable Tilt Steering: Standard
- Command Link Instrumentation Buttons: Standard
- Cruise Assist: Standard
- No Wake Mode™: Standard
- Mechanical Neutral: Standard
- Reverse: with Traction Control
- Quick Shift Trim System: Standard
- Yamaha Engine Management System: Standard
- Reboarding Step: Standard
- Multifunction Instrumentation Panel: Standard
- Analog Meter: Standard
- Digital Meter: Standard
- Dual Mirrors: Standard
- Watertight Storage: Standard
- Fast Access Stern Storage: Standard
- Tow Hook: Standard
- Security Mode: Standard
- Remote Transmitter: Standard
- Dual Cupholders in Glovebox: Standard
- Beverage Holder: Standard
Hull and Deck Specifications
- Available Colors: Deep Blue or Black
- Rider Capacity: 1-3 persons
- Length: 140.2 in.
- Width: 48.4 in.
- Height: 48.4 in.
- Dry Weight: 851 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 18.5 gal.
- Storage Capacity: 33.2 gal.
- Glove Box: Standard
- Hydro-Turf® Mats: Standard
- Extended Rear Platform: Standard
- Chrome Accents: Standard
- NanoXcel® Ultra-lightweight Hull and Deck: Standard
- Automatic Bilge System: Standard
- Electronic Bilge: Standard
- Sponsons: Standard
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Yamaha Engine Management System (YEMS) An integrated, computerized management system that controls and adjusts such functions as ignition timing, fuel injection mapping and engine diagnostics.